Call Today For a Free Estimate: 682-200-9423
Here are some important reasons you should get solar screens from My Texsun Solar Screens.
- The Choice of Solar Screen Professionals 80% or 90% Heat Blockage.
- Phifer SunTex – is a fabric woven of extremely strong and durable vinyl-coated polyester yarns. The uniform weave design offers excellent outward visibility and good ventilation. Shading is approximately 80% or 90%, and SunTex is available in a choice of four earth tone colors. The fabric is also pet resistant making it ideal for use in doors and full-length screen panels.
- Keeping it cool – Solar Screens will help maintain the desired temperature in your home.
- Save on energy bills – Solar Screens will help reduce the amount of stress put on your a/c unit
- U.V. Protection – Our screens can block up to 90% of the UV rays. This will protect the seals on your windows, curtains, mini-blinds, furniture, carpet and hardwood flooring.
- Curb Appeal – New solar screens done right will enhance the look of your home. New solar screens done right will enhance the look of your home.
- Our Product. We use a true 5/16″ x 1″ dimensional .024 frame. It is the strongest roll form aluminum frame available on the market. This frame is produced by aluminum screen manufacturing, an industry leader in aluminum roll form frames. It is designed specifically for solar screens. Anything smaller will not stand up to the stress of solar screen.
- According to independent studies, Phifer Suntex stops more heat and is stronger than other polyester or fiberglass sunscreens. Phifer has been making suncontrol products since 1957. Phifer Suntex is the #1 selling sun screen in America. The screens will not become brittle, fade or tear like other polyester or fiberglass suncreen fabrics. Phifer Suntex is designed to have a predetermined amount of elasticity to insure it will remain static year around. It won’t bag in cold weather or tighten up in the heat of summer like other “knock off” polyester products.
We also do custom made skylight solar covers.
No need to remove Skylight Solar covers from season-to-season – actually, we recommend them year-round! Skylight Solar covers keep your room cooler and help protect your furniture and carpets from sun damage in the heat of the summer. They also reduce the wind chill factor on the skylight surface during the winter and can help keep your interiors warmer by reflecting internal heat back inside!